Cape Cod and Islands Transportation
Transportation from Boston to Cape Cod:
Plymouth & Brockton offers bus service between Boston (including Logan Airport), South Shore and Cape Cod.
Airplane is another great option, with Cape Air and US Airways Express offering service from Boston to Hyannis.
There are many options for getting around on Cape Cod, Martha's Vineyard and Nantucket Islands. Biking is extreemly popular
on the Cape and Islands, with bike trails running through the majority of the towns here.
Bus is another popular method of transportation on Cape
Vineyard, and Nantucket. All three islands have bus transportation
service available, and most busses are equipped to carry bikes.
- Freedom Cruise Line - Sail from Harwich Port to Nantucket
Island aboard the motor vessel Freedom. For more information and reservations, call (508) 432-8999.
Located at Route 28, Saquatucket Harbor, Harwich Port, MA 02646.
- Bay State Cruise Company - Boston to Provincetown in 90 Minutes
(seasonal service) located at MacMillan Wharf - (877) 783-3779
- Island Queen - Falmouth to Oak Bluffs,
Martha's Vineyard. Located at Falmouth Harbor - (508) 548-4800
- Steamship Authority - Hyannis to Nantucket
& Falmouth to Martha's Vineyard. Located at Woods Hole - (508) 495-3278
- Hy-Line Cruises - Hyannis to Nantucket &
Hyannis to Martha's Vineyard. Located at Ocean Street Dock in Hyannis - (800) 492-8082
- Patriot Party Boats - Water shuttle to Martha's Vineyard out of Falmouth