Fun Things To Do…
Cape Cod Kids Guide
Cape Cod is one of the best places we know for families vacationing with kids! Our Cape Cod Kids Guide is a great online
resource, chock full of fun things to do with your kids while vacationing on Cape Cod and the islands.
From spending hours building sandcastles, swimming, and playing on the beautiful
Cape Cod beaches, to taking in a fun Cape
Cod Baseball League game with the family, to whale watching out of Provincetown, to playing mini
golf and eating ice cream, we've got recommendations and all
the information you'll need to pack in a ton of fun this summer with your kids on Cape Cod!
Cape and the Islands also has many amazing day and overnight summer camp programs to consider when looking for things for your kid to do in the summer. Check out our recommendations!
For a current listing of Events happening on the Cape & Islands, check out our CapeEvents.com web site - updated daily.
The libraries on Cape Cod and the islands are a great resource for your kids! Check with your local library to find out about events and activities
available for children.
Here is a list of the local Cape Cod and islands libraries:
Upper Cape Cod Libraries
Mid Cape Cod Libraries
Lower Cape Cod Libraries
Outer Cape Cod Libraries
Martha's Vineyard Libraries
Perhaps one of the best Cape Cod kids activites is a trip to the Cape Cod Museum of Natural History. The Cape Cod Museum of Natural History offers exciting environmental education programs, a nature summer camp program, STEM and STEAM education programming and teacher training opportunities, and is a wonderful destination for a Cape Cod family activity.
Martha's Vineyard Museums
Music and Arts
The Cape and Islands offers many excellent summer camp programs for kids:
- Brewster Day Camp - outdoor activity based day program for kids ages 5 - 12, located in Brewster
- Camp Lyndon YMCA - adventure and discovery day program for kids ages 5 - 16, located in Sandwich
- Cape Cod Fish Club - fishing based day program for kids ages 8 - 13, located in Falmouth
- Cape Cod Museum of Natural History KidSummer - STEAM based curriculum day program for kids ages 3 - 15, located in Brewster
- Cape Cod Sea Camps - outdoor activity and recreation based program day and overnight camp, located in Brewster
- Island Theatre Workshop Children's Theatre - theatre based day program for kids ages 8 - 18, located in Oak Bluffs
- Martha's Vineyard Film Festival Filmmaking Camp - filmmaking day program, located on Martha's Vineyard
- Murray Camp Nantucket - activity based day program for kids ages 4 - 14, located on Nantucket
- Ocean Protection Advocacy Kids - ocean science day program for kids ages 10 - 12, located in Harwich
- Seafari Girls - activity, art and science based day program for girls ages 6 - 9, located on Nantucket
- Seahawk Summer Camp - activity based day program for kids ages 5 - 12th grade, located in Osterville
- The Laurel School Day Camp - nature and culture based day program for kids ages 15 months - grade 11, located in Brewster
- Timbernook Cape Cod - nature based outdoor day program for kids ages 4 - 13, located in Eastham
- Wellfleet Bay Natural History Day Camp - nature based day program for kids ages 4 - 13, located in Wellfleet & Chatham
- YMCA Camp-Terra Mare - activity based day program for kids ages K - 11, located in Oak Bluffs
Looking for More Ideas?